This is a simple and delicious cocktail, made using the apple cider syrup described in this post, a good bourbon, and lemon juice. Very simple but delicious and impressive— the tart apple flavor accentuated by the lemon juice and mixed with the sweet and warming bourbon is perfect for fall. Garnish with fresh apple slices.
Recipe after the jump.
Whiskey Cider Cocktail(original recipe)
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 oz. bourbon, such as Knob Creek
- 1 oz. apple cider syrup
- 1 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- large ice cubes
- 2 apple slices for garnish
- splash of club soda
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice. Add the bourbon, apple cider syrup, and lemon juice.
2. Shake well and return to the glass. Add a splash of club soda. Float the apple slices on the top of the drink.
- fragileframes likes this
- tango-mango likes this
- revoltagainstreality likes this
- chefnicolekarr reblogged this from mallorylance and added:
- mixingamerica reblogged this from mallorylance and added:
- mixingamerica likes this
- habanerodepepper likes this
- mallorylance posted this